By default, controls in Luminair contain a very minimal amount of distinctive visual elements.
The app was designed this way knowing that you’ll want to customize things like fader control colors, buttons icons and colors, photos on buttons and more.
- On iPadOS and macOS you can resize the scenes/faders divider by tapping/clicking and dragging up or down on the divider. Scenes can be resized by using a pinch gesture to shrink or expand.
- Faders can be resized by using a pinch gesture to shrink or expand.
- Fader colors can be chosen in the parameter options panel, in the “Fader Style” section.
- Scene customization options can be changed in the scene options view. To open the scene options view, tap/click on the scene’s name label underneath the scene’s button.To change the scene’s button to another color, tap/click on the color swatch in the upper right corner of the app. Tap/click the Assign Image button to assign an icon, or photo from the device’s Photo library or camera.
- Sequence customization options can be changed in a similar way. When displaying the main sequence mode in full-screen, tap/click on the name in the sequence toolbar to make changes.
While icons and button color selections are saved within the current project, when photos are assigned, they’re only referenced on the local device and not saved within the project themselves to save space. If the project is moved to another device not linked to the same iCloud account, those images will not appear.